Bound by the following Cash Doctors Terms and Conditions
June 08 2012/CashAdvance.com.au, With an increasing number of people turning to cash advance loans as a means to get instant cash relief, and with also more and more people getting buried deeper in debt, it is no wonder that there are some cash loans providers who reject their loans applications.
Nowadays, being rejected with payday cash loans is common. There are many different reasons why a loan application of any type is rejected. These could be due to late payments, exceeding your credit limits and having overdue accounts, or due to previous bankruptcy, judgments, and collection agency reports on credit report or current unemployment.
Because credit is in a business to make serious money, there tends to be a pattern for them to reject personal loans from any customer that represents a credit risk.
Cash loans providers are bounded in rules, terms and conditions.
- To qualify for a cash advance, you are required to be employed full time or part-time. This means that you will not be able to qualify for a loan if you are on Centrelink benefits.
- Do take note that your eligibility for cash advance will be determined by the details you supply on your loan application. So, make sure that your details are complete, answering all the required fields accurately and honestly.
- If this is your first time to make a loan application, your employment details will be verified.
There are 2 options that are employed in verifying your Employment status.
- The first one is by Email or Fax. You can email or fax your 3 most recent payslips and bank statement that must have been issued within the last 30 days. This must also indicate your BSB, account number and also proof that your salary was deposited in this account. Your proof of address, which could be your bank statement or other statement such as a phone bill or electricity bill showing your current address, can also be faxed or emailed. The details about where to send this information will be provided to you upon application.
- The second option is via a Call to Payroll Officer. In your application, contact details of your pay roll officer will be requested, so make sure to inform your company’s payroll officer and inform him/her that you are giving them permission to discuss your details.During the call, details like your income, address, bank details, employment status & salary, frequency of pay, and date of your next pay will need to be verified.
As part of the application process, a credit history check is included. But don’t worry, even if you have a default, they may still be approved of your loan. However, in situations where you have a particularly bad credit history, are now bankrupt or in a part IX debt, then this is the time that your application for a pay day loan will be declined.
Once you’ve meet the criteria for cash advance loan, you will then receive an instant answer.
To check the terms suited your situation, you can read the repayment schedule and fees carefully.
If you are satisfied with the terms of the loan, then you can now confirm your cash advance and receive your cash within 60 minutes of approval (for loans approved during business hours).