Traveling for a Lower Cost!
Traveling is such a great thing to do to unwind and bond with family. Seeing new places can be revitalizing. However, doing so can entail one to have a significant amount of cash to travel and truly enjoy the vacation. But with the current fluctuating value of money and the unstable economic situation of the many countries of the world, traveling has become an elusive luxury especially for those who are on a tight budget.
Traveling may seem to be among the last plans of any person who lacks the finances. But this does not mean it should not be within reach. There are techniques to remember to be able to enjoy a traveling without incurring too many expenses.
- Have an International Student Identification Card (ISIC). This card will allow the holder to enjoy great discounts. This is important because the ordinary college ID will not qualify the holder for discounts in stores abroad. To get this card, the holder must be a full-time student who is above 12 years old. The card can provide discounts to museum entrances, hotel rates, and restaurant bills.
- Ask for the price. Before buying anything, be it in malls, stores, or restaurants, make sure to ask first for their pricing. Remember that the pricing in one’s locality may differ from those of other areas. For example, when buying shoes and there is no price tag, make sure first to seek the help of a saleslady. When ordering food, ask the waitress for the price even if the food looks tiny and affordable.
- Know the art of tipping. Same as the price range of food and other stuff, tipping of waiters and waitresses may be slightly different from that of another place. One may end up over tipping or under tipping.
- Avail of public transport. One can do backpacking while traveling. And to get to another place for half the price, avail of public transport. But if one is with a group, this would be the time to travel and hire a private vehicle for rent.
- Limit the use of credit cards. It may be fun to swipe everything one wishes to buy. But the effects of this will be reflected in one’s billing. So instead of doing this, it is wise to pay with cash to avoid overspending. Once one runs out of money, the purchasing stops as well.
- Master the art of haggling. Wet markets and bazaars are the best places for haggling. So when buying stuff there, make sure to haggle. But do it respectfully. Agree and come to terms with the seller and be nice to them.
- Eat with the locals. Do not be afraid to mingle with the locals. More than the tour guide’s information, they can give information that are first hand.
Supplement your vacation with cash advance loans
Going on vacation on just a meager amount of cash is really impractical. So before heading out, get one of the many cash loans from cash advance. The process is simple and can be done over the internet and has very simple requirements. One simply has to be an Australian aged 18 and above with a job and an active checking account.
Within 24 hours from approval, instant cash may be on its way. Just remember to pay the money back when payday arrives.